How to Attract the Right Facebook Fans for Your Small Business
Follower count is one of the important things that ensures an engagement on social media. It has its own value. Who can follow you? Facebook on its official page gives us much information on this that we have directly shared here. It states Your friends automatically follow you. You can also let people who aren’t your friends follow you. To manage who can follow you:
- Click at the top-right corner and select Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Select Friends or Public next to Who Can Follow Me.
- Public Post Comments: Allows you to select who can comment on your public posts. Learn how to adjust who can like or comment on your public posts.
- Public Post Notifications: Allows you to select if you want to get notifications when people who aren’t your friends start following you and share, like or comment on your public posts.
- Public Profile Info: Allows you to select who can like or comment on your public profile information, which includes profile photos, profile videos, cover photos, featured photos and News Feed updates about changes to your Intro section. Learn how to adjust who can like or comment on your public profile information.
To attract the right facebook fans for your business-
Post great content
This is by far the most important note to keep in mind while marketing any business on social media. Great content invites more people. Your post always has to be interesting and qualitative for you to gain engagement from the right followers. Include pictures, facts and memes also.
Write a professional bio
Write a clear and full description of your brand with all the necessary information that any follower might be looking for. Include your contact details and work description. Try to avoid any ambiguity.
Hashtags help to easily identify your brand. Hashtags are a truly valuable way to gain traction on Facebook or any other social media platform. Have a few basic hashtags for your brand and add them in all your posts mandatory. Even in any of the contests you hold, ask people to put up these hashtags. They will become an identity of your brand.
Engage with others
Engagement is the key to more followers. Interact with your followers and customers. Use Facebook live and other live chat options. Don’t only discuss business but also discuss how everybody are and how their day was and other general questions. Talk and become friendly.
Post regularly. Be active on social media and respond to all the queries posted by any of the follower. Give it a personal touch by tagging their name alone while responding to their queries.
Follow all these suggestions and you might end up with more engagement and followers. Do let us know how did it go for you!